Individuals may promote content to ASLTA members via the opportunities shown below. All content must be related to the teaching and learning of ASL and Deaf Studies, and is subject to approval by ASLTA. Examples of acceptable content include:
- Distributing a survey to ASL teachers
- Announcing a job position in a particular location
- Notifying members of new educational materials
- Inviting members to participate in academic research
- Sharing upcoming conferences, workshops, and events
Content may be submitted as video, text, or graphic.
Please contact the ASLTA Treasurer for more information.